Worry, worry, worry...

I'm fine.
That's to any of you great people who bothered to even think about me ::inlove:
But I'm tired, school [Uni for me] is starting next week on the tenth and I don't even know where my campus is, fun.
Also, my parents are pressuring me to drive which I don't want to. I'm freaked shitless by the prospect of being responsible for other souls.
My faith has been alright... I've been making fun of religion and such stuff, like it's all some big joke.
The need to see them is rising again, it even sends tears into my eyes to see anyone even mention seeing them, but I promised I'll keep my passion for them until I do get the chance to witness them. But the problem is when I do get it, I'm afraid that I would have forgotten it all; I would have forgotten Mibba, KTF, all of you; then they'd be just 'that band'.

I honestly hope they get the book, with all my heart.

My new sleeping pattern is basically contrasting my mibba cycle/life so yeah... also I tend to avoid posting on my usual threads [the MCR thread, WAYT and such] ; some new people there; they're scaring me slightly. Everyone's words seem so... huge and big and everyone has a valid/important opinion to say, except me... I'm just lurking and singing me same old song. [bitching about the lack of MCR where I live etc. etc.]

I've been writing letters to myself -one so far-, and it honestly has it pros and cons. It made me cry and release it all out. It's good to write it all out. Even if it comes out as shitty drabbles that make you feel guilty and crappier than you ever were because you're insecure about it anyways.

Random rants much? I don't care much.

The concept of faith is an enthralling subject indeed... I never knew what faith was to be honest. Maybe when I was younger and naive; when I was taught was to believe. When it was forced down my throat and when it coaxs me to listen. And I always listened naturally...
I never was the one to speak back...
February 3rd, 2008 at 11:37pm