Addicted? I hope not..

Hey, Guys!

I really need your help on this because I don't want to do it. See when at school, and home nothing was right I kind of slipped down the wrong road. I never came out of my room didn't talk much I started to cut myself I don't mean to sound Emo because not all cutters are Emo. But I told myself it wasn't right before it was too late. I got out of it started talking people, hang out. You know.

But I feel myself slipping the wrong way again. Not long ago I found out I was Bi. Now I think I like this girl in my school problem is she is not Bi..nor she ever will be. So I tried to forget but for Gods sake I go to school with her, same classes how the fuck could I forget? Every time I see a sharp object I get the urge to pick it up and draw a deep long line into my skin. I don't want to do it! I can't! I'm even afraid to take a shower because I know I have Razors in the cabinet. How low can I sink?

I was at school sharpening my pencil when the sharpener broke, and revealed the the razor. I was so sharp and shiny. I didn't even realize that the blade was almost touching my skin! Thanx to the bell I realized what I was about to do. I gasped and dropped the broken sharpener into the trash can. It still haunts me. And now I'm having these weird dreams when I see my blood dripping down from my arms. Am I addicted? I sure hope not. How do I stop?

XoXoNetXoXo
February 4th, 2008 at 02:48am