Munch Piss off! #12: Tattoos, annoying teachers, and age.

Alright today i was sent an email, with this game. I fucking hate this game, it should burn in the pits of hell.

Pits of hell game: http://i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=27373

Alright, today i had science class. This doesnt really piss me off, it excites me. I love this class because getting on the teacher's nerves are fun. I swear this lady doesnt do shit. Its so funny cause out of nowhere i scream 'obama rules!' or 'oh snapps! i left my steak knives at home' lmao. I love it. My lab partner is pretty rad too, he thinks i am mentally insane and halirious. Teachers amaze me. Its not the intelligence, but their lack of common sense. I perosnally love my teachers except that one. When i look at her, i dont think she deserves respect. I think that strongly. When teachers deserve respect they get it, they cant just automaticlly get it just becuase they are teachers. End of story.

Tattoos. I think tattoos are great, and people who have em, good for them. i like how people tend to decorate themselves with them, and they look great. i'd love to have one. i may be 14 but ive been thinking, that its bullshit that really young people doing really stupid tattoos. Sometimes i just want to go up to them and tell them it doesnt wash off. i wouldnt be sorry if this offends anyone, cause its my opinion and im gonna voice it. No doubt, tattoos are cool, but i have one thing to say: think about it before you get it, i mean REALLY think about it. I understand you get excited about tattoos, i mean who wouldnt but get something some-what meaningfull, since its gonna be on you for the rest of your life. I think if you get a fucking block of cheese on you for no reason, just to be funny, thats a waste of canvas. Im not saying you shouldnt get tattoos or you should. I personally think you should get something meaningfull, that has a meaning to it. Cause if you get something really bad, like stupid, its a waste of space. I think it rediculous how you see reallllyyyy young bands getting tattoos, cause their in rock bands and need to have 'the look' i look at it as the 'emo or scene' trend going on. But i doubt this one will go away, because if the older people look down upon it, more teens are going to get them.

Age, is but a number. People are amazed at how old i am. I am not going tom ention it but im going to keep you guessing. Well, its weird how people judge by age or gender. You know what? Im pissed at being told i cant skateboard or learn guitar because im female or that females are to hard headed to learn anything new. You know what i would to take the time to say FUCK YOU to all of those whom have done that.

I've been getting some hate mail about how my rants on mibba doesnt count on getting off my ass and doing shit. Yes i complain about Bush, yet im the one around my school passing out 'vote for obama' flyers to seinors, or getting involoved in a club that is against gay bashing and gets word out about it. I love you for the hate mail. Thank you for taking the time to personally write to me.

Spreading my opinions,

Munch.

Image
February 6th, 2008 at 02:36am