my fun 2 days

So yesterday when I was in school all the schools except for one in my school district lost power. So my school went into lockdown but it wasnt level 2 so we could still walk around and everything so the class I was in we had our normal teacher for the first hour of the actual block but after that she had to leave so we had this sub and we let us do what ever we wanted so we could take out cell phones and ipods. Once the power went back on about 45 minutes later we were still in lockdown so every one could get there lunch or something (idk my schools weird) so we turned on the tv and were watching barney XD and then people found a website that we could get in school and it had family guy so we watched that then we finally got out of lockdown (2 1/2 hrs in one room) then we went to lunch then our last period class best day ever.

TODAY

So today my friends and I were in lunch and we were making a joke about our friend laura and said she had a meth lab in her basement. So our friends jessie got really confused and it went like this.

Lauren: HA laura has a meth lab in her basement
Jessie: WAIT what's meth
Mina lauren and me: you know crystal meth?
Jessie: no whats that
Lauren: its like pot but way worse (something along those lines a dont remember)
Jessie:Well I'm sorry i don't keep up with this new aged slang! XD

It was so funny.
February 7th, 2008 at 03:06am