I'm SO SICK-Silent Tears Voiced

I don't know what scares me more-

Callous people
or
Those who turn their backs on the world.

Yeah one of my quotes on my page is "Me first, and damn the rest". But c'mon. That is for a certain extent.

If you're so callous that you need drugs or worse, other people to make you feel good- you got some serious issues. If you're so callous that you can't be capable of a human emotion but you still have blood pumping in your veins you scare the living daylights out of me. Feel! Stop trying to provoke tears or anger so you can feel in your icy heart! Whatever you went through I'm sure that you're giving someone else a fresh hell like yours. Everyone's hell is different, and the fact you haven't figured that out makes me want to cry.

People who turn their backs on the world really irk me. I mean, there are times when its called for. It's natural.. it's healthy at times even. But turning your back on the people who are begging and pleading for you to help? When you have every resource possible to help? Honestly, I wonder and am amazed, disgusted, and appalled all at the same time.

Get off your high horses, get your necks out of the ground, and stop being COWARDS.

Yeah I said it.

Feelings are natural. Natural as breathing. Without them, you'd be as useful as one lone rock is to a tidal wave. Stop letting people cry around you and lend a hand. Stop contributing to it.

And yet we wonder why suicide rates are so high.

We wonder why people are turning to inanimate objects to feel something real, instead of people.

We wonder why kids are running away from home, drowning their sorrows in a bottle, or ending it all with a bullet.

It makes me sick. Why doesn't it make the tormentors sick with shame? The victims are the one dying in their shame, their guilt, their blood.

This is one scary world we live in, where the children are punished for uncommitted crimes while those responsible don't have a shred of a tear in their eyes.

And yet we have the nerve to wonder.
February 9th, 2008 at 06:32am