Reality is a BITCH!

I have this weird theory that all my friends have NO LIVES and they sit by the phone and wait for me to call them...Sadly mistaken, I am bored to tears because my best friend is at a FLEA MARKET. I find it kinda sad that I've been replaced by a Flea Market.
But I just went to the library so I got some good books I guess, and I have some (mostly healthy) popcorn and some soda at my side, and it's snowing out, so I'm all comfy and cozy. (Pfft! Boy am I a horrible lier)

There's a strange quietness in the air that seems to unnerve me today. I dunno what it is. I'm really dizzy again. *sips soda*
Oh well.
I feel even worse for my friend's brother.He's all alone in the house (except for her puppy and their really old dog) and has been for the past 5 hours. He didn't really seem happy to be talking to another human being when I called though....*twitch*Oh well.
I told him I'd call back later (which is prolly sooner because the snow is really coming down) and left him to uhmm...do whatever he does when he's alone...

I think I might start a new story.
I dunno.
My mum is studying for another big test for collage. She's become really bitchy every time I try to hold a conversation with someone other than my brother...(So far very unsuccessful) My dad is napping so he doesn't count..Besides..Whatever I say to him he'd prolly just reply with "What?My face?I know!"....Needless to say he's still in "Teacher Mode"...>.>'

Tomorrow I'm going shopping with my aunt. After seeing how mean my cousins were to me (without having asked anyone else, she just figured it out on her own, because she appears to be the only observant person in my intra-immediate family) (No, I'm not sure if intra-immediate is a real term, but I'm only 13 so gimme a break) she wanted to treat me to something fun. (YAAAY!!)
I decided not to quit Quizilla. (Obviously)
I'm trying to grow my hair out again. I might even try to get a cut that makes me look like Seras Victoria!Woot!
So far my Social Studies projecto is a complete bore.
ROMANIA HAS NOTHING SPECIAL OR REMARKABLE ABOUT IT COMPARED TO MODERN-DAY TERMS I SWEAR TO GOD!!!
The only INTERESTING thing about it is that allegedly "Dracula" is from there.
But I'm gunna try to persue it..Mr. Pelletier would prolly be more of an asshole to me if I didn't.
He's a fucking perv, I swear.
He stares at ALL the girls chests, and he's such a jerk to everyone. I'd report him to the office, but he's retiring at the end of the year, why make it earlier for him?
Mrs. McKenna made me cry on Tuesday because I mixed up an open-response thingy and did the directions ass-backwards, and she yelled at me for it. OTHER kids messed it up, but none of them got as much of her wrath as I did. I mean, so I messed up the directions, I admit it was kinda my fault, BUT SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING MEAN ABOUT IT!
I swear she practically called me a vampire last week ,too.

I have no clue why I keep track of her offenses towards me..*sips soda*
That just shows you how spazzy I am.
Oh well..
I guess I'm a funny spazz, because I have a bunch of friends who say I am.
I might even do stand-up (comedy) for our end-of-the-year Talent show.

I guess I'm not going to keep you guys reading this weird rant/update on my awkward little life.
But I just wanted to let you guys know something weird that happened to me yesterday:

I could have sworn I had gone to bed wearing pants last night...

I'ma go work on my story while you laugh at that.
Even though I'm completely serious...
February 9th, 2008 at 09:59pm