Because I'm just another confused teen!

I feel like I'm always doing things wrong. I don't mean to do them wrong. I don't mean to do everything that I do or everything that I make happen. Like today for instance my sister who is a gazillion times prettier and better than me in more ways than she knows thinks her boyfriend and me would make a better couple than her and he would. She thinks he'll like drop her for me or something. I just don't get how she can't see that the kid is head over heals for her, not me. It makes me laugh and cry at the same time. Anyway my mom tried talking to her after she blurted this out a few minutes ago and of course that brought on an argument which I feel is my fault, if not all, partly. She made my mom cry after she told her nothing she said mattered. And now to previous events before this. Okay so he messaged me and I was like ugh I really don't want to talk to him and I told my sister that. She was talking to him on the phone and said I was being mean so I replied to the message. We had this stupid conversation on why I was upset which centered around me not being able to marry Gerard Way. And then I was telling my sister something after her and her boyfriend weren't talking on the phone anymore and that's when she brought up the whole 'you and my boyfriend would make a better couple than we do' thing. That centered around him and me having the same interest, which doesn't necessarily make him and me better together. Opposites attract...Isn't that what they always say? So my mom started telling her she had no reason to be jealous and she got mad and stormed to her room.
February 11th, 2008 at 06:55am