So-called "Fans" hate Kevin?

"i <3 The jonas brothers. joe + nick = <3 [fuck kevin.]"?! EXCUSE ME?! What the hell do you mean "fuck Kevin"?! The Jonas Brothers are Nick, Joe, AND Kevin. Nick and Joe by themselves are just Nick and Joe Jonas. There is no Jonas BROTHERS without Kevin! When have you EVER seen the Jonas Brothers without Kevin? What kind of so-called "fan" are you if you don't like Kevin?! Oh my god... first the little incident I heard about a girl telling Kevin to get out of the picture at the meet and greet table because he was ugly, in front of his brothers; now THIS?! That makes me so freaking mad; this no doubtly proves that some of these girls only like the Jonas Brothers for their looks. What is the world coming to these days? Okay, yes I do think the Jonas Brothers are the hottest people alive, but that's not the only reason I love them. I just wish some people would look deeper into them and their music than their looks. Kevin is NOT ugly! My god... How you feel if someone called you ugly? How do you think Kevin feels or any of the Jonas family, whether they saw these kind of things or not? It is NOT a good feeling; I know from first-hand experience. If he hasn't seem, then what kind of fan are you to be saying that behind his back? Kevin is just as sweet, cute, fun, talented, and awesome as his brothers even if others don't think so; they're almost exactly the same, when you say one thing about the other, it applies to the other three (Frankie included) also, especially when the genes come from Mama and Papa J! They're brothers and they will stay brothers forever; you say one is ugly, you're claming the rest as ugly also. Why in the WORLD would you say that about a person?

Here's what I'm talking about. I don't even want to put the picture up here; I'll just give you the link to it... Click here...
February 12th, 2008 at 01:32am