It's been forever.

It's been forever since i've liked this person. It's driving me crazy.
I really don't know why I still like him..
I mean, we went out, then he broke up with me...and for the STUPIDEST reason i might add,
and i hate his guts, yet i love him?

It's so fucking irritating too because i can't have a damn good relationship without his stupid butt getting in the way.
He'll just come out of no where and flirt with me, and tell me he loves me?
Come on, what the hell does he want???

Anyways, so now we're not talking...Why? because one night, my friend is on the phone with her boyfriend, and the guy i like is at his house, so then he says "tell jenny i love her"

And i said, "no you don't."

Then he stops talking to me. Wait, after on facebook [haha] he changes his relationship from complicated to single.....

I don't know what to do. I need to get over him...But i sort of don't want too. I don't know.
I think I'm just waiting things out.. I guess, because he does this a lot.
THAT CAN BE A REASON FOR NOT LIKING HIM!!!.
but its still not enough. damn, i really shouldnt like this guy.
But i honestly can't fucking help it.

I'm losing myself. I feel like I'm losing my friends, which they're like my life. They're my life support. I couldn't live without them. And now one of my best friends and I are just drifting apart. But not totally, because we're still good friends in this little circle....
I mean, i have friends outside that circle, but it wouldn't be the same without them.

hah, this is so messed up.

Oh the drama, i hate it.
But it'd life would suck with out it....But it sucks with it too..?

also, i am SICK AND TIRED of the cold and snow and ice. But there is a plus to it. It theres too much we could have a snow day :]]
i hate school.
I dislike life currently.
and I dislike myself.
February 13th, 2008 at 04:29am