adam was there!

went to a concert today, [well yesterday] thought maybe i'd have a bad time since i went alone. but it was totally killlller

i got lost. [in the snow.] finally found the venue and had to wait outside. [in the snow.] while waiting in line i was on the phone with somer, and some guy walks by. i say to her "i think i just saw adam lazzara" i swore it looked like him.

anyway, i get inside, first band is pretty good. [another day late] second band is okay, lead singers a total cutie. [danger radio] third band gets me pumped. [the audition] then, finally..envy on the coasttttt!! fuck yeah!! so i'm completely rocking out, shaking what my mama gave me. i danced with this guy, he was smoking hottt. i started listening to the conversation he was having with some drunk girl behind me.

he says adam is going to sing a song with envy, and it hit me. duh!! one of the members of envy on the coast was in taking back sunday before. so the performance starts coming to an end, but they've still got the last song. and who comes out? none other than adam lazzara. chyeah!! he only sang like one line, but it was pretty much amazing. i went to a 12 dollar concert [not including the service fee which was like 3 bucks] and i get not only the three other cool bands, but one of my new favorite bands plus adam. sweeeet.

anyway, i'm beat. nighttttt, or whatever time it is for all you lovelies out there.
February 13th, 2008 at 09:55am