Valentine's Day, what's your say? (They rhyme!)

It's the thirteenth day of February in Insanityfield, and let me tell you this: love is definitely in the air. Red roses being sold everywhere, red heart-shaped balloons here and there, and of course, who could ever forget the oh-so-sweet chocolates? Yep, it's insane.

We all know that Valentine's Day won't be until tomorrow (or the day after tomorrow or two days after tomorrow, etc. for other countries) but I think it won't hurt if we talk about it for a little. So, anyway, I have a question for you guys... What do you think about Valentine's Day? I mean, like, the day itself. Is it significant for you, or is it the other way around?

Another question is, do you like what most couples (to be specific, the really happy couples) do on the said day? I don't think I have to elaborate much on this, it's pretty self-explanatory. And last question, do you think feeling lonely on February 14 is plain dumb?

As for me, I don't know. I'm not really a romantic person. I mean, sure I tend to get all softie when I watch romance movies, but in real life, I don't know much about romance and love. So let's just say I'm not really an expert in this area, poor me.

Anyway, I have to go and make my Research project or else the she-devil will stab me with her red-inked ballpen that has the power to make or break an I-give-a-damn-about-school student. Gosh, good luck to me.
February 13th, 2008 at 01:47pm