Sucidial Barbie. and math

Tomorrow in math class we are making barbie bungie of the foya and mesuring something. I really could care less about the math. All i care about is trying to cause a "techincial diffuculty" and making barbie fall. HEHE. I think the teacher will get mad though cuz she's sorta doesn't like me. I really don't pay attention in her class, because it's so boring. Also she is a fuckin lunatic. If you forget to do something to both sides of the problem she goes BS. It's really wierd and annoying. Thats my worst class though so I really should be paying attention.

I am in a group with two other girls who don't particualtly enjoy my presence. Understand that most people believ that something is wrong with me and I have either some form of austism or other social disabilty. I can't help I like to break out into song. And I'm not with any of the girls who don't mind I'm crazy and join me in a rousing chorus of "A little Less Sixteen Candles" or "Teenagers" glares at reader* I don't care how lame that is I enjoy it.

I made up a back stroy behind the barbie bungie. I mean I'm trowing off barbies on V-day for math class. There has to be at least some type of story

Barbie dumps Ken.
Ken goes out with Kelly(no this is not thier kid, it's her sister)
Kelly laughs at barbie and rubs it in.
Barbie Dates GI Joe(a reall man)
Kelly steals joe on V-day
Barbie jumps off cliff
HEHE

Have a great valentines day Barbie....MWHHAHA
February 14th, 2008 at 04:00am