Elliot Minor gig in Dublin!!

Well this has probably been my first Valentine's Day where I actually did something fun =P
And all that organising with difficult people was so worth it as the Elliot Minor gig was amazing!
We were waiting outside for ages but it was really fun and this random girl kept asking us if she could spank us with her glowsticks O.o and there were these really weird D4ish girls there with the most orange skin ever and kept asking to get pictures with people... AND this guy tried to snatch my ticket >:(
Anyways, we went in and we got these really cool card things that said a Valentine's keepsake from Elliot Minor and a €2 off their album =] So we went in and got really close. The suppot band was called something like Electric City and they were pretty good.
Well then they went off and these random songs played and aah when MCR's Famous Last Words came on everyone went crazy and kept yelling to shut up at the guy testing out the guitars lol.
So they came on and it was amazing! Cept everywhere there was couples making out which is always annoying when you're trying to watch the goddamn band but yeah Parallel Worlds was an awesome finale!
Then it took about an hour to get down the stairs where Electric City were! And I got them to sign my ticket and I got a picture with two of them! And I got a tee and SIGNED poster!!
So yeah haha then we all went to Burger King which was invaded with Elliot Minor peoples! Argh and I fell UP the stairs and spilt my LARGE drink in about the space of ten seconds. And people laughed. -.-
So yeah V-Day rocked! Anyone else at the gig?
(P.S. I know this is really badly written but I still have 5 hours of study ahead of me =O)
February 14th, 2008 at 09:11pm