Disgusting Pink Heart Day

Valentine's Day was so much better when I was seven.

I mean...you get those cheap little disney cards with things like 'be mine' and crap, and you get a party, and lots of sugar. But now all you get is just a freking day's worth of waiting for someone just to smile in recognition. Even if it's a pity smile.

Well here's my day: I got spacers put in my teeth the other day and basically my teeth are being forced apart whish is NOT a lovely experience so my mouth, jaw, teeth, and head are throbbing. Then I had to go to work with my mother all day doing absolutely nothing but filing and working. So that was fun, and not to mention my lack of Valentine Cards. So I came home in a rather rubbish mood. Aww it was horrible. So then I decide "Maybe someone emailed me!" and get on to find....no not one e-card, no not a sweet poem...but 8 YEAH THAT'S RIGHT EIGHT emails from Jack. [my crush/boyfriend] You know the one who I asked if I should give him a chance? Well guess what. And each e-mail was strewn with silly emo icons like those little blue and yellow emo cartoon guys. And each one ended..."You're the only wolf for me, Cat I love you so much xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoo"
and some other things that are really cool to read about. Oh by the way he proposed to me last weekend. [eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!]

yet we have to wait two years before it is even legal for us to get married but still it's a nice thought. And it's so cool because he's the one who's following me around like a puppy all lovesick. That's a new one.

Well I hope you guys had a good V-day.

xxxxxx Cat
February 15th, 2008 at 01:30am