SEX ED

Um, I had sex ed in science class today. Very uncomfortable. Expectialy because my teacher is a fat,old, ugly version of bill nye science guy. And he jokes all the time about very odd topics. He says that my world civ teacher is his step son and today walked into civ class and started telling my teach to clean his room.

Back to topic, There was a pic with a guy having an erection and he started telling us how males can't pee when they have an erection because the prostate squeezes on the urthra. Then there was a very descriptive picture of the female gentiles and It was kinda funny. He was saying that 80% of men can't find the clitoris and he pointed it out.
WIERD!

Then he have us a oral quiz by putting a blank picture up and telling us to name the organ. Luckly me got the bladder. But everytime it came to someone having to say penis they would wisper it. He got so mad he started to sorta scream "Girls it's PENIS, PENIS! Just say it".
Needless to say, I laughed quite hard.

Then he went through how the anus and rectum are not part of the sex organs. I seisouly wanted to Scream "unless you like butt sex!!!" I have a gutter mind.

Ps. Subtext=Buttsex. Think about it
February 15th, 2008 at 02:06am