Valentine's Day *fart noises*

More like Vomit-tron Day :]

I myself find that this day of the year rather pointless. Why pick one day of the year to show you love someone more than every other day? I mean it's cute, but for the girl who is more into wrestling her dog and watching horror films, it's pointless. A day for cheap candies and heart shaped necklaces and a reason for couples to make out all day in the halls. I mean I enjoy a red rose as much as the next person, in fact it's my favourite flower, but seriously, do we need to get that gushy.

Okay, I have to admit, Vomit-tron day isn't SO bad, with a couple of friends that you share cards with (especially if you draw evil cupcakes in them) but it gets to the point where I find myself just going "Ew..." Like all the pink stuff. You have the pink teddy bear, the box of chocolates, the flowers, the card with the poem, all that jazz. Just, ugh, no thank you. I mean it's sweet, but too sweet, like sickening. A lot of girls like that, it's cool, whatever. Just not me.

I have to say the cutest V-Day present I have ever seen was My sister's boyfriend. He was supposed to be working that day and she was kind of Ticked off. But she was like whatever, and she decided to go make a pizza pop. My other sister was like "Dude!! You need to come outside and see something!!" and she was being stubborn and finally My sister got my oldest sister to go outside and there was her Boyfriend standing in the cold with a bouquet or flowers. He had in fact planned to take that day of for weeks, but tricked her. It was cute :P

Anyway, that's all i have to say about Vomit-tines day xD

On other matters, I have come to realize I'm a video-game nerd. I made a list of video games i wanted and it was pretty long. Tomorrow or Saturday I'm actually going to the store just to waste money on some lame games, but they keep me amused!

My hair is starting to fade it's depressing. It was this really vibrant purple and it's turning into this purpley red. Yeah that's all I have to say.

In the words of my Band teacher "When you are a holding a long note, you should always do something with it to make it more interesting" :]
February 15th, 2008 at 02:20am