The Taste of Ink

Reading other people's Journal entries, I realized that everyone has something to say. Something different from everything else, yet completely the same. I know, at the moment, you're probably wondering "What is she talking about? Of course everybody has something to say!" Well, most people have something to say. Others, they just babble on about nothing.

Well, I'm not quiet sure what the point of this Journal entry exactly is, but I will eventually get to it. Considering the fact that almost nobody will bother reading this, I suggest that unless you want to stand out, you join the crowd. Wow, I just told everybody to stop reading this, and not bother to hear what I have to say. How sad am I?

Anyways, getting to the point of my Journal entry- or at least one of them: Updates. I will update my story, The Untouchable- There Is A Small Line Between Love And Hate later on today. I still have to type (Yes, I do write in notebooks! Call me a freak- I don't trust computers that much.) Chapters 4 and 5 up. Then of course, I will be expecting at least one comment- Hehe, I'm evil- until I will post Chapter 6. This is just to know that people are actually reading this, although I really shouldn't care, considering I write for fun. Alrighty then, moving on to Imprint. I will post up to Chapter 9 today, probably. I've written up to Chapter 15 already, but I wouldn't want to expect you guys to read that much of it. =) Although, it does have really short Chapters.. My Poetry updates. Well, I really don't have to talk about that, because I post around two poems a day anyway. Check them out sometime if you wish.

Moving on to story ideas. I rarely share these with people, so feel honored if you are reading this. =) Well, I have several ideas concerning a new story, one of them being that it is written from the view point of a girl that has runaway from home, and has to overcome all the hardships of living on the street. I'm thinking that it will be written in Journal format. But I'm thinking about assigning a co-writer to this story, adding on to my idea. If I decide to have a co-writer, they will be responsible for writing from another person's- girl or boy, depending on who writes- point of view. Again, in Journal format. This character can either be living on the streets as well, or have a home. Or at least live at the shelter. Or something, I don't really know yet. If you are interested in becoming a co-writer, comment here, or message me. You will have to fill out the following:

Why do you wish to become a co-writer?
What piece of literature do you wish me to read from you, to decide whether you are able to handle co-writing a story?

Well, I can't think of any more questions at the moment, but depending on the amount of people who ask to become a co-writer-- if any- I'm sure that I will be able to think of more. If you are chosen to become a co-writer, you will have several responsiblities. For example, you would most likely contribute in the Title of the story, the character's appearance, names, and background- basically forming the characters- and of course, the plot.

Basically, that is all I have to say at the moment, and if you are still reading this, I appreciate it, because I'm sure that I have given you a migrane with all of this information. =)

(Musik--> The Used- The Taste of Ink)
(Mood--> Blah!)
February 15th, 2008 at 09:10pm