2-15-2008

i write this to you and hope that you will absorb what im saying
if not, dont even bother.
As i was sitting at this very computer
running my fingers over the smooth keyboard
i though about how lucky i have everything
my friends, my family i'm lucky
then my friend told me about
to write love on her arms, and i thought
Damn. that is so powerful i was almost in tears watching the video on youtube,
People are constanly picked on because of there makeup, the clothes they wear, or even the music they listen to.
sure some people just brush it off
but there is always a select few who take it personal.
and for them it takes just that one insult to push them over the edge
they are depressed already so the only way out they believe is to kill themselves.
think about it.
you can never know exactly what thought is going on in someones head word for word.
you dont know exactly what they are feeling.
so next time you bully someone, they may take it personally.
even if you dont like them and mean to insult them, think about there family. and keep it to yourself.
imagine how you would feel. put yourselfs in this situation
you come home to find your son/daughter/sister/brother/boyfriend/girlfriend/bestfriend hanging from a noose, or laying on the floor dead.
and you know, that they were bullied and the pain they went through.
how would you feel?
would you be able to describe the hurt, the pain, and the anguish you would feel knowing that this person killed themselves because of something they took personally when they could have lived a long, full life of there own?
please, just think about other peoples feelings and keep your issues to yourself.

thank you,
Emily
February 16th, 2008 at 01:19am