What the hell is wrong with me?/ V-Day

I collapsed two weeks ago, during a school Mass. SInce then, my health has been down fucking hill. I've been tired, sluggy, irritable, not eating, having terible pains in my arms and legs. When I went to the hospital, after several x-rays and CKGs they couldn't find a damn thing wrong with me, other than my asthma and my heart murmur.The school nurse thought I had sickle cell anemia. So I got tested for it, and the doctor said there was no chance i had sickle cell. I was getting really pissed off. I felt like I was dying and no one wanted to do anything about it. SO my boyfriend decided that maybe it was my eating habits that have been fucking me up. Being 17 years old and only 95 pounds isn't really healthy for some. But i guess me being 5'1 and small all my life, i guess it's normal. And my diet is extremely terrible. So he put me on a healthier diet. No sugary drinks, barely any caffeine, no candy, lots of iron and protein, four meals a day, and no eating after nine.

So now i'm eating more, but I'm eating healthier. I also have to take vitamins and iron pills. Iron pills... are the worst fucking pill I've ever had to take!!! But i'm stronger and healthier, and i have a hell of a lot more energy.

Valentine's day was a few days ago. Best day ever! My boyfriend Dennis took the day off of work. And I was lucky enough to have no school that day, but I still had to work. So we were going to have two dates. One would be my valentine's day gift to him, the other would be his valentine's day gift to me. So at 11 o'clock was my gift to dennis. We went walking around university city. We found the amazing cafe called darlings, know for having the most amazing cheesecake. He hates cheesecake, but he loves darlings cheesecake. It's all he'll eat, but he never has time to go and get a whole cake for himself. So, I treated him to luch a bought him a whole banana foster cheesecake. he loved it so much he ate nearly half the cake. Afterwards we walked around center city until it was time for me to go to work. 6:30 came, i was off work and it was Dennis's gift to me. The Avenue of the Arts is beautiful at night. We were supposed to go to Olive Garden, but they were so crowded. So we found this other Italian restaurant called The Italian Bistro. Food was awesome, so was that night. Dennis couldn't keep his eyes off me, and I couldn't keep my eyes of him. Then, he gave me my present. They were hand make bracelets. He made me three bracelets out of this really pretty wire. One was bronze, the other was black and red, and the other was black and blue. They were gorgeous. I'm wearing the bronze one now. I love those bracelets. I think I love them so much because he made them for me.
February 17th, 2008 at 02:23am