MAJOR Writer's Block.

I've had some of the most horrid writer's block of my life for the past few months and it's really not let up. I had a bit of a better time when I started writing Torchwood fics but now even that is blocked because I have too many ideas going on. Such is always my problem with a new fandom.

I have on chapter completed of Electric Stars that I have yet to post because I haven't written a sentence of the next chapter and it's my last chance to save some time.

Anyone out there having the same problems? Anyone care to offer some writer's block clearing ideas?

I haven't even written a Bike in forever and I'm like the Bike queen.

Oh, would anyone read Torchwood (Jack/Ianto) fics on here? It's different because it's -gasp- NOT band slash fic AND the slash is actually real and happens on the show.

So yes, I could even write some AU Jack/Ianto fics with the right idea.

So, any Torchwood fans out there in the same predicament as me? I wouldn't mind writing joint fic with anyone for once.

Other Fandoms:
Green Day
Across The Universe
The Living End (oh so rarely)
The Beatles (haven't written yet, but I think I could)
and of course, Torchwood.
Doctor Who (actually haven't written any yet but I know I could)
Nirvana (although I mostly write songfics of it)

So yes, anyone that loves those and has an idea or wants to do a joint fic (slash or het acceptable, though I'm mostly a slasher now) please respond.

-Ash
February 17th, 2008 at 05:55am