Hi people/I'm a lifeless loser

for writing for FIVE GODDAMN HOURS on two chapters to my story Lacrymosa. BUT i think they just might be pretty damn decent.

i bet anyone who reads this is gonna be like okaaaaay then.
so yeah, think that if ya want. i dont care. loopy from lack of sleep.
anyways, if any of you Mibbians feels like reading my story, this is the description.

I'm going to start by introducing myself:
My full name is Evan Elena Harrington-Prescott. My first name used to be Evangelina. I changed it on my eighteenth birthday to just Evan even though now all the stupid fucking telemarketers now call me "Mr. Prescott."

Now I'll give you some pointless history on myself:
My family is all but gone. My parents and my older (and only) brother went on a ski trip near Denver eight years ago and never came back. I'm glad I decided to hate snow that year.We found them later after they were frozen solid. Like popsicles, except you'll never want to eat or see again. I was the one to I.D. them. The rest of my childhood was spent at my godparents' house. It was a nice life. I am now twenty-one and going back to art school to further my acting career while I can still pretend I have one. Apparently, doing mayonnaise commercials in Sweden doesn't count.

I wish I could lie my ass off and tell you this story is going to be about my horrific mayonnaise commercials, but I can't.

And to think this all started out with a letter. Just a fucking letter...
Too bad it spiraled into something so much worse...


so yeah, read it if you want, if not, go.... have a life.

i'm off to bed since it happens to be almost 4 o'clock in the fucking morning.

xoxo
~Adie
February 20th, 2008 at 09:48am