Slitting Wrists...an why it annoys me sometimes.

So I went to last block today, which is math since your totally not asking.

Well there's this girl named Sylvia in my class and she just had to point out the fact that she cut her wrists the other day. She announces it to the whole class (okay so that's only 7 other people besides her, but come on!).

What kind of person tells people that? you know?
How much of an attention whore could you get?
So I tell her that generally when people tell others that they cut themselves yesterday....they usually just want attention. which led to Cody and Landon...however you spell their names....to agree with me.

So Landon ended up asking her why she cared to share that little fact with us....

She says "I said it so I could get help for it"

And I'm just like, then you talk to the counselor or your parents. Don't come spilling your life with the people that don't care.

Do you know those kind of people that annoy you, but your not quite sure as to why they annoy you? Well, I know exactly why this Sylvia chick annoys me. She talks weird...like not with an accent but it's just so monotone. then her eyes look like they'll bleed through your soul and you'll die in an instant.

So creepy...*shudders*

so pretty much what I'm saying is....do you think that sounds like she's wanting attention?
February 21st, 2008 at 01:39am