Worthless!

Is it normal for your friends to make you feel worthless.
Is it normal for your friends never to say nice things about you except " how cute you are".
Is it normal for your friends to call you a push over, openly insult you, and say they onyl like you for certain qualities.
Is it normal for friends to make fun of everything about you, your religion, looks, grades, clothes, and origin.
Is that the norma, friendship??
because I am seriously tired of my friends doing that to me. They say sorry but it doesn't seem like they mean it. I feel so used. I feel like tghe only like me cuz I'l do what they want. I want to be liked for me. I might not be the most funny and outgoing person, but I am still sorta funny and I am very trsuthworthy and a good listener. but I don't think just becayse I am quiter that means I should be excluded and insulted all the time. They think I can take it. But I'm not made out of rock, and if I am, their erosion of insutls has made me into a pebble!
I get made fun of for everything! For reading the bible, for praying, for being 16th quaters metis, for wearing certain clothes, for not playing guitar in front of them, fo being slow sometimes, for not being right all the time, for every mistake I make, for everything! An Im starting to et really hurt by it.
I feel like if I died, my friends wouldn't care. They would just laugh it off and get on with life. I knowe if they died I'd cry for atleast 2 weeks!! I'd feel awful. I just want some respect. To feel like someone in the group!
I hate feeling so used...They just don't seem to see that I have feelings too!!
Maybe it's me..I don't know!!

-Kiana-
February 21st, 2008 at 06:49am