Panic Attacks!!!

I spent the day hanging out with my little brother and my parents. URGG!!! UN-COOL, UN-COOL!!!! The worst part was I couldn't even be normal for a day. I had to almost pass out.

First we went to Dave and Busters. For those who don't know it's a restaurant/arcade. Sorta like a better version of Chuckie Cheese. Well, I happen to be agoraphobic and there were so many people there. It's Vacation and a bunch of people were crowding in that little place. I started to feel faint. I could feel my breathing slowing down. It was kinda funny in retrospect because when I have panic attacks my whole face goes sheet white including my lips. I had on black eyeliner and almost all black clothes. I could almost imagine some little girl going "Look at the choking Goth girl, mommy!!!"

So, I had to walk around a little and get away from the crowds. I went in Newbury comics and got two pins. One had Beaker on it from the Muppet's and Says MEEP!!!!! The other says"Sarcasm is my second launage" I absolutely love them.

I also went to go see Spiderwick. Fuck that movie rocked. It was kinda gory. My brother wanted to see it and he sorta pulled me in. I am not willing to admit to his face it was cool but It was. There were a bunch of awesome fight scenes. Best Part: This goblins fingers got cut of and they started to sorta ooze and fizzle and looked like they were having seizures. Plus when they threw Tomato sauce on the goblins they were burnt up and you could see their skeletons and brains oozing out. Yeah for gory children's films.
February 22nd, 2008 at 03:07am