Reasons why today has not been good. at all.

(With the exception of the car ride to the mall and me making this picture for my husband ♥(if only..))
Image
check out that shmexy beastis.
(OH! and the exception of that chicken samich i ate..)

1☺- I didnt have my jacket. Some chick stole it for most of the night.
2☻- there were these two guys who were being dicks.
3♥- I didnt get to hang out with Robert..
4♦- everyone was sad because they thought some dude was was gonna kill himself.
5♣- I was stuck walking outside in the rain for an hour looking for the 'suicidal' dude because no one could find him.
6-♠ It was raining. I had no jacket. My jeans, converses, socks, and feet were soaked and freezing.
7•-Harley that Amanda was mad at him, when she wasnt.
8◘-Robert was pissed because his friend got drunk and hit him twice on the side of his head. He was so mad that he slammed open one of the mall doors and now it wont close all the way.
9○-Robert was mad, and he snapped at me. I felt hated/sad/mad/unwanted.
10◙-Amanda did eventually get mad at Harley.
11♂-I like Robert.
12♀-he's 19...

I've learned that if a friend is sad, sitting there saying "Please cheer up!" aint gonna help.
you should either make them laugh, sing a song that they know and hope they will sing with you, or give them the gift of music itself.
I've done all three.
they all work.

But yesterday was funish. We saw Jumper! I love that movie! Griffen (jamie bell) is my husband! =D! Then after the movie since there was only 16 people
(12 minus me, amanda, chasity, and Katie, and yes I counted the first 6 people, plus us 4 is 10, then KEPT count as the next 6 people came in, then 2 left to go the bethroom and buy some popcorn and a drink.)
Anywho, after the movie, when everyone left, me and Amanda slide down the rails, then jumped off the sides of the seat thingy, which was about a 15 foot drop. It was awesome!!!

:]

13♪- he has a girlfriend...
February 23rd, 2008 at 06:17am