Why Teenage Love Doesn't Have Regret

This May Be Somewhat Of A Touchy Subject But I'm Just A Bit Pissed : /

I'm sick and tired of couples being together for a sum amount of time and then breaking up and saying.......

"Wow there's 'however many days/months/years the relationship was' of my life wasted."

It fucking kills me. All relationships end in your teenage years. It happens. It's life. Get the fuck over it. Yes, your sad. It may take you a while to get over that person, but you haven't wasted any of your life. He or she was part of your life. It may be over now but at one time did you or did you not love that person. Have you never heard the saying "Here's to teenage romance, and not knowing why it hurts like hell."? You had fun with that person. You loved that person. When you break-up your just growing, maturing even. Don't ever regret what you at one time loved. You had fun with them, it's not something that you want to take back. (I'm totally contradicting myself by saying this but what the hell) However you can regret sex though...if you want to.

(While writing this journal about how I hate the whole 'regret romance thing' I wanted some kool-aid......I FUCKING SPILLED IT EVERYWHERE)

I am in a relationship right now. I fucking love this guy I'm with. Eventually we will break up. It happens and I've learned to accept it. I'm going to be fucking destroyed after it happens, but I'll recover. He's making life better. I'm so happy he's with me. When we do break-up I'll just say I'm in High School or I'm in Middle School, there are others out there for me.

My rant is over I believe.
February 24th, 2008 at 02:42am