What Is His Deal?

I seriously don't get it anymore. My brother is living at home. I've never really done anything wrong to him and it's like he hates my guts. He tries to tell me what to do and he tries to control my life, even after my mom and I have both told him to stop. He tries to act like he's my dad and he's not. Yeah, he may be a lot older than I am, but that doesn't give him the right to treat me the way he does.

Like today, he blew up at me and tried to tell me that I was a little kid. He was butting into things and he shouldn't have said anything in the first place. It's no that I hate him, I'm just so tired of his CRAP. He's in a bad mood everyday and likes to take it out on me. I didn't DO anything and he acts like it's such a freakin conspiracy when I say one thing to him.

I can't deal with this stuff anymore. So, I don't go home after school anymore. I walk from school to the library or I go to friends houses. And I only go home when I ABSOLUTELY have to. I thought that this would help. It does help some, but then he is such a jerk when I am home. I can't live with this anymore, but there is no where else to go. =/

I've talked to my mom about it and I told her that I wouldn't be coming home anymore. She just said okay. So, most of my time will be spent with friends and at the library. I have no idea what I'm going to do on weekends though. We're both here at the same time. Almost the WHOLE weekend. And he complains all of the time. Then he turns around and screams at me for complaining about something.

Soemtimes I just want to rip his stupid head off. I want him to shut up and he never does. He tries to tell me what I should do and what I should say. I just get so PISSED OFF at him. And there is absolutely nothing I can do about it which sucks.

He has no other place to go and he can't get a place right now because his credit is all screwed up. UGH, I'm just so tired...
February 24th, 2008 at 04:30am