Normal Behavior? Or not?

Okay, how do I start?

-I'm addicted to writing.
-I have a weird past, affecting a certain behavior to things.
-My mom is pissing me off, literally.
1. Writing Addiction.Well, obviously; I can't stop the need to write.
I always feel like a bad writer and I always stop updating, then I update again...
Then I make another story, and I get stressed all over again.
Double the stress!
Then I feel the guilt all over again!
Is the a normal behavior? Or am I going crazy?
2. Past Affecting A Certain Behavior.Well, when I was young; or when my parents were together...
My discipline wasn't normal, or so I was told.
I don't find abnormal; It was like that all my life!
'How was it?' You may ask, well, I've been told he was abusive, by his words!?
I guess I knew that; when I did a little wrong thing: his teeth clenched together, he hissed and picked me up harshly by my arm and pitched me, or shoved me, in my room. And if I don't eat my meat at supper, he threatens to send me to my room... At age 21!
Now that he's gone to another city, away from Mother, and my Mother wants him back, so does he... I'm going crazy! And he always drank, Mother tells me he is an alcoholic, but I don't see it! Is he always drunk? I don't know, he was like this all my life! Always a beer in hand! I hacked my Mother's e-mail thing, and by reading an e-mail she sent, I found out for the past 21 years, since he was 16, he smoked weed. Weed. It brought me to tears. My Father, is a fucking failure. I don't wanna talk to him. Nor see him...
Normal behavior, or abnormal?
3. Mother, you piss me off!Well, all our Mothers piss us off sometime in life, right?
Well, she still does. She blames everything on me. EVERYTHING!
If my sister cries, it's always my fault! She says I'm impolite to her and disrespectful. While she is doing the same. She doesn't respect, at all, my orientation; I'm a lesbian, yeah. I only told her I'm a bisexual, but I'm not. I'm a lesbian. And she too ashamed of me...
Is this normal? Or is my family fucked up?
Yes, I do go to counseling. But she never wants to see me.
February 24th, 2008 at 06:49am