my life drama

omg, my life sucks right now. i'll go down the list that leads up to now by dates... well, days.
four weeks ago on a wednesday--
my bf of a year and a month broke up with me after a rumor was spread around about me cheating on him with my ex, Timmy. he said he broke up with me because i was really acting depressed, and he thought he was the reason why. that same day, he called me after school, asking me back out( i had yelled at him- look, i get it ok? u don't trust me. but u don't have to lie about why u broke up with me.- because i had heard that he broke up with me because he didn't trust me) but, anyways, he was crying on the phone about how much he was sorry and that he wanted me back. i was really mad still, so i told him i had to think about it first.
that friday of the same week-- i gave him a note saying that i wanted to talk to him before i told him my final answer( there was some...stuff happening that he was being difficult about that he wouldn't stop). well, he never came and talked to me, so when my friend Cera came over to spend the night, she hooked me up with Timmy to try to cheer me up( she slightly boy obsessed, so that was her idea of a remedie and it was too late for me to think properley).
three weks ago-- he actually talked to me after i had to tell him to talk to me, but now, i was going out with Timmy, so...we couldn't really talk.(Timmy is the really jealous type)
that friday of that week-- i broke up with Timmy because we were much better friends than a couple.
two weeks ago-- i asked him back out that tuesday, but i was scared( i have lonely issues becasue of me and my mom going through so many used relationships for 6 straight years) that he would leave me again and my mom had already sadi that if i went out with him again, then she wouldn't talk to me again( she over heard me and my friend Kelsey talking about what he was doing, and she forbade me to go out with, see, and speak to him again)
friday of that week-- i broke up with him because i was really stressing myself out. at lunch that day, i heard from my friend Katy that he had called me a slut and that he was glad he didn't go out with me anymore. my riend Ian saked me out soon after that, so i said yes.
last tuesday-- i was talking to my friend ashley, and she told me tha Katy was pissed off with me for talking about Devin( the guy's name) so much, and she thought me and Ian would make the perfect couple. so she tried to seperate us( which worked successfully)and get me and ian together( also worked)
wednesdayof that week-- i was told that Devin hated me because of how i had made him feel used.
thursday of that week(the day before spring break)-- i walked up to him and asked him that even though he hated me so much, where te hell he thought he could go off calling me a slut. he got all defensive and just walked away from me.
April 11th, 2007 at 02:06am