WHO SAW THE FOOTBALL???

it was arsenal vs birmingham, and even tho i was out when it was on, they replayed a certain bit on the news. just once.

arsenal player eduardo got his leg broken so badly in a foul that sky refused to repeat it, bbc repeated it once, on the news, and youtube had already removed the video by the time it was on the news.

apparently wenger (sp?) who is the arsenal manager at the time said the guy who fouled him shouldnt be allowed to play football again, and why was he even playing football in the first place, but retracted that statement today saying he was pissed off at the time (or words to that effect.)

i saw the replay, srsly i understand why sky wouldnt replay it, the foot hit him midshin and the shin snapped. like a knee bend. hes had surgery on it and they reckon he might never play again.

im not sure who tackled them but id like to see them fired or a lifetime ban or something, he just ruined the guys career. and i always said football players were wimps... they do tend to roll around screaming in agony over a slight tap, but he just went down and didnt move. stretchered off by the physio before the ref even red carded the birmingham player.

poor eduardo... i really hope this hasnt ended his career... yes, im an arsenal fan. XD
February 24th, 2008 at 04:25pm