Presidential Election of 2008

I am currently under the legal voting age of eighteen. I am fourteen to be exact. So this Presidential Election, I will not be voting of course. So this journal goes out to all of you currently eighteen and over’s.

I would like to say something. Well, rather address an issue. There are many people out there that are over eighteen and can vote. Many of you were able to vote last Presidential Election. Did a lot of you? No you did not. If you did, this is not going towards you.

Those of you who were able to vote last election, stop whining about how bad George Bush is at running the country. Stop whining about how he should be out of office. Stop whining about how much better of a job you would do of running the country the he would, because chances are you wouldn’t. I’m not saying I like the job George Bush is doing, but hey. All of the people who voted for him or against him at least made their opinion heard. If you don’t vote you get exactly what you voted for, NOTHING!

My question to all you able-to-voters are you going to vote? Are you going to make your opinion heard? Are you going to vote for what you think is right? Are you going to try and vote to make a difference? If not, shut up.

Remember, if you don’t vote you get exactly what you voted for. What is that? Nothing.
February 25th, 2008 at 01:45am