Pretty old stuff, but I'm just wondering...

Dear Mibba Friends,

I was wondering for a long time since I began to listen to Alternative/Punk music.
I've read the magazines and read how stuff are going crazy these days between Marilyn Manson and My Chemical Romance. I don't really care about it, but why can't they just get along? Same with The Used and My Chemical Romance. I don't really get the reason Bert McCracken kinda hates Gerard Way and stuff.

Is it that big of a deal? Just because of one fight, just because you, yourself think of one way, doesn't mean they are copying your style or anything else! What really is important is to focus on whatever you're doing. Whether it's music, art, or whatever you're doing you just have to keep doing it until you're satisfied in a positive way which makes other people happy and yourself happy.

Who cares if you think someone copied your style? Really...I mean I'm not trying to offend Marylin Manson or something but really...who the fuck really cares? Maybe you might think that for now but someday you'll regret saying those stuff and making music you think will piss them off.

What really matters now is what you need to do to live. Don't listen to what others say, they just might want attention or even just want to get you to hell or something. Don't take the wrong path you shouldn't be walking. Make good choices in your life, that's when you'll know how others might feel, that's when you'll know that revenge is a poison that we'll never get rid of, war will never be stopped even though people want it to, and your life will keep going till the end whatever you do with it.

Try to do the right thing, not the wrong things that people will hate each other more for. Try to change it while there is time because someday you'll regret being on the wrong side of the road after your time is over.

That's all I've got to say. Whoever read this to the end, wow, you must be outta your mind, but thanks for reading it anyways! I really needed to say this somewhere cause normally people just don't say these kinds of things in front of other people like famous artists...obviously

Na-chan
February 25th, 2008 at 12:36pm