Humans. Should. ***ing. Die.

I'm serious. I've lost what little faith I had left in humanity. Seriously. There is no other creature on the earth which hurts other people, and other animals so much.

Apart from very few humans who manage to do the right thing. Like Ghandi and Steve Irwin.

He did not embarrass Australia. Yes, the world may think we are all larrakins who shout "Crikey!" whenever we see a moving animal. Is that not a small price to pay for masses of land, which Irwin bought, for animal conservation? Seriously, he was a hero, and anyone who disagrees just doesn't see it. He did so much for the environment.

Yes, he may have held his baby while he fed a crocodile, but if you look closely, Irwin's body is protecting Bob. Bob is safe from the crocodile. Didn't Michael Jackson dangle his baby off a balcony? What would you consider worse?

Nect I move onto heartbreak. Know any other animals who kill themselves because they partner slept with their brother?

NO. THEY FUCKING DO NOT.

Penguins have life partners. They don't have heartbreakers, there aren't any depressed penguins. Seriously, I really would love not to be a human anymore. We suck, we really do. Penguins don't get all mopey and sad because the one they like doesn't like them. Penguins, being the courageous animals they are, keep persisting. If thats not their life partner they move on.

Humans should do the fucking same.

Now, I'm going to rant about teenagers.

If anyone could set a bad example for humans, it would be these little shits.

A few days ago, I saw a nice lady crossing the road, she was at a cross walk, she was using her walking frame. Adorable little thing.

Until they came along. P plater, in a car with all his mates, probably off the the pub, or the beach. Normal common fucking sense. SLOW DOWN BEFORE YOU HIT THE GRANNY.

No, of course not, what teenager would do the sensible thing? SPEED UP SPEED UP! I heard the mates egging him on, telling him to scare the old bag, like she had just murderd their entire families.

Of course he didn't hit her, that would get him in trouble. Instead he slowed down at the last possible second, screeching o a halt not more than five meters in front of her.

Needless to say, this old lady is mortified, she's panting, she's scared, she doesn't know what to do.

The teenagers do.
They reverse.
They do it again.

I took all I had not to go and beat them round the head.

They fucking deserved it

They really did.
February 25th, 2008 at 06:15pm