Anger. Alcohol. A teenagers dramatized thoughts.

The past 10 days have been complete bullshit.

Last Saturday: Got really drunk... Candy winds up in hospital from doing Meth.
Last Sunday: I got hit by a car. Broke my foot, and dislocated my shoulder. Got $109 ticket for "not yeilding to a vehicle unable to yeild".
Monday: Tevin dies.
Tuesday: Derek and Candy have a blow-out at my place, and hen try to get me to take sides.
Wednesday: Miguel shows up, and helps me out all day. Kisses me goodbye, and fucking confuses me about how I feel about him.
Thursday: Candara blames her Meth overdose on me.
Friday: Surgery on my foot.
Friday Night: Party at the Rez. No one would give me liquor, so I left and went to the skatepark at Confed where I did acid with Luke.
Saturday: paul calls me, because apparently while I was trippin' on acid I had sex with him.
Sunday: Tevins funeral
Today: I get letter stating I need to pay the driver of the car that hit me $2000 in damages. So I figure if I ask EVERYONE I knowto give me $20 for my birthday [April 1], I'll come up with enough money to at least pay part of the damages.

I'm starting to wonder if I'd cause my mum less trouble if I died.

P.S. My old username was Nightmares.xx
I thought It was time for a change.
February 25th, 2008 at 07:51pm