Life Sucks...Get over it!

This isn't a journal hating on all emotinal people, I'm one of them!!

I feel like a weird teenie writing this but I have to. This girl in my class keeps bitching about how bad her life is. It fucking annoys me. I can understand the occasion whininess and pms-ing but every single day!!! I hate it.

Everyone has a well, difficult life. Get over yourself. No one has a harder time or an easier life. Some people just hid it better.

My best friend was almost murdered by her father. He smashed her, and her brothers and sisters into a tree. On purpose. She was pretty much okay. She says it was "by accident" but her and I both know it wasn't.

Another friend was abused by her father and he bascially made her watch him cheat on her mother.

My cousin was raped and molested by her brother. Her parents still don't know. I can't even look him in the eye.

I have an anxiety disorder and OCD. I hate being around people and I tend to have Panic attacks around large crowds. I can't help but wash my hands at least 146 times a day. I am constanly bleeding and it hurts to write..which is why I like to type. Each time I do anything It feels like I'm being poked by a thousand needles.

Why did I rant like this Oh Wise Reader? Aren't I like the annoying bitch who conplains about her horrid life? Maybe I am but I know one thing is true. We all have issues. It just depends on how well we hid them
February 26th, 2008 at 02:06am