What do you do when you're lost and confused, when you want to tell but can't!

What do you do when you are lost and confused, when you want to tell but can't.

I have a friend lets call her Caraline, she's a nice person with a great personality. She sticks up for everyone in their moments of need and tells her best friend ... lets call this one Lilly, everything.

They get along like sisters reveiling their darkest secrets, but one day the two decide to let someone come in and be a sister with them but this doesnt go according to plan.

Natalie was a good friend to both and they loved each other so, Natalie went threw some crap with a girl that she dispised and was vertually at war with 'said' person. But Caraline did as she usually would and stopped this war before anyone got too hurt.

The days went on and the three became closser, but something happened one day. It was unexplainable Caraline and Natalie just were not friends any longer and this got Lilly confused. One day was ray's of sun light and the next was darkness and storms. Now the two of them are enamy's and hate each other so.

Caraline has decided not too care anymore and wants Natalie to get over herself, Natalie just doesnt seem to want to drop that day, the moment in time ... the past.

Caraline looks to the future and worries about her career ahead and if she would be able to passue it.

Things died down between them all and Caraline and Lilly got back to their everyday lives, spending everyday of the week together not letting anyone get in their way, but now thay are more weiry as too who they let in to their small lives.

Everyone was slowly forgetting the advent that had happened, until the day someone decided to spread a roomer about Caraline, that roomer got to Natalie and she got rather pissed off and then she turned Ella (Lilly and Caralines other best friend) against Caraline.

The roomer wasnt true because Lilly found out off of another girl what the roomer was about and being the good friend she was spoke to Caraline about it and asked why she would say such a thing, but found out she didnt.

Though Lilly has no proof that Caraline was not lying, she has to trust her. Caraline is the only one in the world she trusts with her heart her mind her life.

If you where stuck in this situation what would you do?

How would you feel if you where Caraline?

Or maybe you where Natalie?

But maybe, just maybe you where Lilly?

What would you do?

All I no is one of these girls feels lost and confused and feels as if she is in the darkest of times and doesnt want to see any one else hurt the way her best friend has been!
February 26th, 2008 at 09:40am