Pretty.Odd./ HPATHBP

Anyone here a Panic! At The Disco fan? If you're not, oh well. March 25th, the next P!ATD CD is released, and I'm ubber (yes I said ubber) excited. Other than MCR and FOB, they are one of the best bands that have come out of today's world. Still, nothing could beat Greg Ginn, Kurt Cobain, John Lennon, or...... Bob Marley. But, unfortunately, these are different time and therefore I must search for another band that will eventually (though not for like 15 years, seeing as that's how long I 've listened to all my older music and am still not sick of it: a true diehard) get old. But if, and when, you get the CD, make a discussion, if I don't get to it first, and we can discuss it's depth and yadda yadda yadda....

Harry Potter. What can I say, I love the books more than the movies, that's a start. But either way, I can not resist Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint. That, I am glad to say I will be seeing on the first showing in Rockaway, NJ @ 12:00 am- 3:00 am on November 21st, which is a Friday if you were wondering. Any of my friends here who live by me, and I know, are welcome to come with me. I love the company.

Until later,

Misaria Elizabeth Helena Daye (MEHDs) ;D
February 26th, 2008 at 09:40pm