How could you?

I've had a trying day and I need to get this out before it completely eats me alive and takes away all the need to sleep.

How dare you. What makes you think that you are so much better then everybody else? Who gave you the right to speak about people in such a manner? You have the nerve to say that you aren't arrogant, that you aren't judgmental, that you're a giving kind of person? Well, you know what? FUCK OFF.
It's people such as yourself that make me cringe and make me hate representing where I'm from. You are not better than anybody else, than the people you put down, than the people you think "don't deserve half as much". Don't go around acting all high and mighty sweetheart, it's only high school. In the real world, that opinion of yours, that deceitful, immature , arrogant, opinion, will get you nowhere. I don't know why I bother interacting with you in the first place. I hope you get what you deserve, I hope you crash so painfully and end up being miserable for the words that you have spoken. That you consciously let slip from your disgusting mouth.
Speaking "the truth"? Honey, no, that's called being disrespectful. How dare you think that you can judge somebody like that? How dare you say that their love is "disgusting and wrong". It doesn't matter the gender. You make me so incredibly sick. I honestly don't know how I manage to put up with all your garbage.

"That's utterly disgusting. That's so wrong. I can stand it when girls kiss. That's so gross."
"Usually lesbians are the hardcore in your face type, you know?"
"I don't really mind guys, but honestly that's not normal. That shouldn't happen. It shouldn't be allowed."
"Usually one's the dyke and the other's really pretty, otherwise they're both just dykes. You know?"

It's people like you that give where I'm from a horrendous name. Homophobes like you need to get a hobby instead of dissing other people, and judging them without ever even considering the factor of actually knowing them. You say you aren't judgmental? Are you kidding me? You're one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever had the displeasure of meeting!

Who are you to say anything like that?

It's like you're high on yourself. You believe that you're God's gift to man kind, speaking like that. Speaking down to me along with others as if you're better then the rest of us? As if you're more talented? As if you sucking the amount of dicks you do will get you people's respect?
You're not worth my effort, you're not worth my time, you're not worth a second glance. You're so fucking low, it's not even funny. To think, people actually want to be friends with you, the thought is beyond me.
You say one thing and act upon another. You're "honest to god" with people to their faces, but when they aren't around? You go spilling your guts to everybody what the other person said and had done.
I'm sick, fucking physically and mentally sick, hearing you go on about half the things you do. You're a spoiled brat who has gotten everything without working for it, who has gone through not even half the shit that others have, and I hope you get what you deserve. I really fucking do. Say bye to your A in that class, because there is no way in hell am I helping you to pass anymore. Do it on your fucking own.

Sorry. I needed to get it all out before I finished up my homework and went to sleep. It was bugging me the entire day.
Anyway, I'm rather excited because today my best friend bought our tickets to the My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, and Drive By show at Madison Square Garden, right in the pit, general admission. Hell yes. :] It's something I get to look forward to and I will not take it for granted. So is anybody else seeing them there as well?
February 27th, 2008 at 06:22am