Bad Moods and Life in General

I will warn you now, I'm basically going to complain and talk about school and what's making me have a bad mood. Nothing spectacular or worth reading. Except the third paragraph about my writing is actually probably worth reading....Just warning you now...It's basically to get all of my thoughts out and to make myself feel better...not that it will...but it's worth a shot...

Today wasn't a bad day, but it wasn't good either. Yet I'm in this horrible mood and everything seems to be getting to me, annoying me so much. And I don't know why. I don't really care why, though, so I guess it doesn't matter. It's that "I don't know, don't care, so go away now," kind of mood. Bitter and just....grrr...for lack of words.

I'm writing a new story. I'm going to post more of my story Full of Regret, and I'm going to wait for some comments and for people to actually READ it. Yeah, that would be nice. But I'm not going to get into that cause I could totally rant about that for a looonnnngggggg time.

I got called into my counsellor's office to talk about my schedule. She's so nice and I personally think she's the best counsellor at my school. I was half a credit short to graduate with an honors diploma, not that an honors diploma really matters, but I've worked in my honors classes and I ended up with 15 and a half. So I switched "Career foods" which I don't need, with Semantics, which is a half credit honors class. So now I'm going to get the 16 honors credits I need by next year, which makes me happy enough since i did work for it.
So next year I'll have one and a half English classes, and I'll have a total of 32 credits, when you only need 26, and I have 12 different classes. Most are half credits. But our scheduling is in blocks, so we have four classes a day, but they're really long, but they're only for a semester(one full credit classes, half credits only last a quarter unless you have them every other day). So, I'm set. I have to take the ACTs in April, which I'm not looking forward to at all...
My paperwork for it has been turned in since like, October. Yeah, I got it done and sent in early. I don't like to wait to do things like that cause then I'll forget and it'll bug me until it's done and out of my hands. So, my last year of high school should be fun, I hope.

And I don't have to go to my student partnership tomorrow because all middle schools and elementary schools have a half day for conferrences(excuse my spelling, I'm not really concerned about it right now). So I get to come home for TWO WHOLE HOURS! I'm so happy! And that's basically one of the only things I'm happy about. Bad moods are everywhere lately. Everyone is sick of winter and is itching for spring to come and come NOW, and there are so many stupid people and everything...

I hate pre-calculus. Here's some advice: Never take Pre-calc or calc. Unless you want a headache forever that is. or unless you like math and/or torturing yourself. Or you know, if you need that extra credit...But seriously, don't take it.

I think I need to go get some chocolate...my best friend Rouge will understand, but nobody else will. I'll leave it at that....
February 28th, 2008 at 01:12am