Broken Jaw and Bad Reputation

Ok, so on Monday I was sitting at lunch chillin with my friends and this guy named Ricci and three of his friends come over to my table and say, "Which one of you punks wants to get beat? C'mon! We know you been talking sh** over here bout us, so who is it?" So I stand up and am like "Listen, no one is talking sh** over here about anyone so just go back to your tabel and leave us alone." Well the Ricci kid (he's mexican) thinks that I meant for him and his buddies to go back to Mexico where they belong. I didn't say, nor would I have ever. So yesterday Ricci gets his girlfriend Jasmine all fired up and she comes up to me as I'm going to my third period class and socks me right in the face. I'm spitting blood from a busted lip and here comes Ricci. I look at him and the next thing I know he punches me straight on in the chin. Well A) my mouth was open and B) when he did this he punched me so hard that my jaw was pushed back, locked, and broke. I was spitting blood (now) non-stop for about an hour straight. I go to school today with my mouth wired shut 'cause my freaking jaw is broken and everyone is pointing and staring and saying that I'm the racist bit** who hates Mexicans. SO, there's the story and I really honestly can't believe this happened.
February 28th, 2008 at 07:26am