paper balls and backpacks

So today our classes were only 30mins long. Every thing was going pretty good, we didn’t have much work to do. So in 4 period ,which is health, we were all chillaxin. Our teacher had just left the room to go make some copies for some voting thing. (btw she was gone for 20mins) We are sophomores by the way and the guys in my class are so freaking immature! So the guys in my class decide to start throwing paper balls across the room. Then they start to throw them at the girls. By now the teacher aid (he is a junior and a freakin jerk!) starts to get annoyed and threatens to give them lunch detention if they don’t stop.(they got L.D. anyways) So finally all the paper balls disappear. We thought they threw them away.

By now the bell has rung and when I get to my next period (geometry) one of the guys tells me to look in my backpack. I was asking why should I. So I finally opened it and guess what I found, you guessed it all of the paper balls from last period. Don’t think it was just a couple of them there has to be more than 50 in there. No wonder my backpack felt heavier! I was kind shocked that they did that to me but I didn’t really get mad. So we are all laughing like maniacs, but I did tell them I was going to get them back.

Later on in 7th period we had a substitute and we had all finished doing our work and we where just talking. You guessed it they decided to do it again, but this time they did it to my friend Tracy. I was talking to her and they were in the background doing it, but I wasn’t just paper, they also put about a box full of Kleenex in her backpack.(They also did this to some other people.) By now I was bursting out laughing because she didn’t know. She asked why and I said I would tell her next period and she said ok. As the bell rang the guys told her to look in her backpack. Man was her reaction hilarious!

So we told them that they better watch their backs because we are going to get them back for what they did. So we came up this the perfect plan. We are going to fill their lockers with paper balls so when the open them it will all fall to the floor. Isn’t revenge sweet?
February 28th, 2008 at 11:44pm