You were the last good thing about this part of town...

My friend always loved that song....

For those of you that read my last blog...my best friend died not even a month ago.
I've been thinking about him alot since then...of course.
But tonight I feel that since I can't confide in my friends what happend...maybe the awsome people on mibba would understand....

Last night, I had the sinking feeling all over again. Exactly how I felt the day after he had died..
anyway. As soon as my eyes started swelling up with tears I immeditally pulled the covers over my head and started 'talking' to him....I know he heard me.

I told him to continue to look over us, to help the friendship we all had stay strong throughout the comming months....and lastly I asked him to be with her.(his girlfriend...they were engaged)

Anyway, as I lay there crying silently....I looked up through one of the many patch-work holes that were in my blanket....and I saw the strangest thing....
I saw something moving....and after a few moments of staring at this I swear I saw an eye looking back at me from under the blankets.

I guess I was in shock....b/c I didn't remove the blankets from my head after the movement had stopped.I waited a full minute before I did so. But..nothing was there.

I have no idea what this was....but me, believeing in spirits and the whole, 'unfinished business' thing.....
I think it was him....

Call me crazy...
call me desperate

call me whatever...but i swear he was with me then...
--------

"He's left us at a crucial time"
--A quote I had written in my notebook--
February 29th, 2008 at 02:03am