I Got Love Problems At Least I Think I Do I'm Not Sure Please Somebody Help Me Out Here.

Okay so Nicky my girlfriend lives in Massachusts and I live in Kentucky. And we have a long distance relationship thanks to E-mail, Buzznet, and IM but, lately I've started worrying that were growing apart. It started when her E-mails that use to be two pages long are just barely ever three words long. Then there was getting off IM early while I was talking to her. Never saying good-bye, not sending me a million funny, stupid, pointless E-mails in the middle of the week when she knows I can't reply til' the week-ends most of the time, now I have to send them to her. She stopped writing me poems, love notes, e-mails, stories, and stopped telling me about her day or week I love hearing about how her lifes going.

When we met on Buzznet she use to cut herself, after we got together I convinced her to stop doing it but, now I'm afraid shes doing it again now that shes so far away from me. I love her and I really hope I'm just being a worry wart and that there's nothing to worry about but, then I start thinking what there really is something wrong that shes not telling me.

God Someone Please Help Me I'm all confused and in love somebody please give me some useful advice PLEASE!!!

XOXO,
Miss Punk
(Bree Bree)

You can help me via comments and messages please help me I really don't wanna mess this relationship up so please give me the best advice you got. And for those who do try to help me THANK YOU!!!! :)
February 29th, 2008 at 02:04am