I Really Don't Care Anymore.

I don't. Life sucks, you try your best and isn't good enough.
I'm always told to try HARDER, but what if your giving it your all? What if you cant possibly get any better? What if forcing yourself will ruin what you already have?

People don't think of these things, well not when you need them to. I've buggered my right hamstring, I cannot possibly get my split. my left leg hurts like buggery and I'm still trying to get them.

(I'm not going to go on another Emo Rant, but i guess i haven't showed you any of my others so i guess i cannot call this one, plus I'm deliberately not making it one.)

Life is hard, but try your best, if your best isn't good enough, than oh well. 'Sucks to be them!' I'd say, but yeah, I guess the poem 'No One Knows' that i wrote and the line from it has got a lot to do with this situation...
'If i fail, I fall down
If i cry, I carry on.
I'm breaking apart on the inside,
But not a tear on the outside.'

I guess I'm not making much sense right now, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that there's a message behind all of my poems, and you may not notice it or even realize it. The massage I'm trying to put across is be yourself. Prove yourself and don't let anyone put you down. No matter what they say or do, even if you feel like strangling them (so to speak) or its happened so many times that it just doesn't affect you anymore.

xx That all from me.
February 29th, 2008 at 08:32am