Good- Bye Crule World and My Sweet Nicky Sue I'll Miss You And I'll See You Again Someday Baby I Promise You That!!!

I got an E-mail from Nicky's mom she didn't know Nicky was gay until she found our E-mail's and IM's Nicky saved on her computer. She said did you now shes only 13. I wrote back and said well I'm only 12 shes older then me. Is that a problem. I went no to tell her how much I loved her daughter and how I would never ever do anything to hurt her. I asked her to please let us talk if she was Okay with us being together. That was at 1:30 and I still haven't heard back from them. I'm afraid shes never gonna let us talk again.

If I never talk to Nicky again I'll kill myself I will I can't live without her in my life. She's my sweet, darling, angel, and if I don't have her in my life I have no reason to live it. She's got my I gave her my soul and she gave me hers and now I may not have hers anymore she will always have mine. Without her I promise you'll never hear from me again. There will be no one to hear from. Because without her I can't feel anything, no emotions, no cares, like no one in the world cares about me. The only emotion I can feel right now is exetreme pain, that's it nothing else, no love, no hate, no anger, nothing except Sadness. If I slit my wrists would she feel the pain too? If I hung myself would her breath stop to? If I jumped from a window would her body feel the impact too? If I killed myself and she heard I was dead do you think she would kill herself to? Or would she even shed a tear for my passing? I love her so much I just can't imagine life without her, Life without her is so dreedful I can't stand it and it's been only about 2 hours and I'm already thinking of ways to off myself so I feel no more pain.

Please if there's someone out there who can convince me not to kill myself because there's so much more to live for, then please feel to comment because right now I just want some one to at least fake empathy for a while til I can hear from Nicky again. Please Help me I'm very unstable, alone, and suicidle so please help me please!!!!!

From very unstable and stupid,
Miss Punk AKA Bree Bree
February 29th, 2008 at 10:14pm