Explanations---(Cough)EXCUSES!(Cough)

Well. I had a pretty Gothic/emo moment for no reason. xD I just had to listen to people, seriously. I think I need to stop being so stubborn, hard headed, overly caring. I need to be more selfish---which sounds bad, I know, but it's so true. o_o I don't put my wants and needs first, I put others first.

But I found out Chris ("far away person" I was talking about it my last journal) thought we were at an agreement to be friends when we broke up since he was going to college. Which totally makes sense and causes me to remember the vague-yet-blunt mentions about it. xD God, I really just am a slow person who needs to stop making assumptions. x_x

I'm happy now though, as far as my feelings go. =] Ali (the person I thought I pressured into liking me) and I are going out. ^^ It's funny and weird, though, because it's like I'm the man and he's the woman in the relationship. xD We get that a lot because of how we are. He's all giggly, shy, and clueless while I'm violent, demanding, and loud. Lol. But things are good and I'm so happy 'cause it's one of the rare times a guy I like likes me back.

As for my stories... school and homework. -_- Toss in parents who have high-expectations and grandparents lecturing you on the phone all the way in NY, you get a bitchy De`Shara whose been dealin' with this shit for 15-about-to-be-16 years. I know I should be grateful I have people that care about my education, but it seems like they think it's the end of the word if I get a D. Wtf? It's bothersome. ¬¬ But I'm cool now. We're all planning to have better schedules and whatnot, and hopefully my grades won't slip when I pick up better study habits. This'll probably mean the first chapter to my J-rock story won't be posted until sometime next week. ^^; Sorry.
March 1st, 2008 at 06:31am