First Kiss

Yesterday, I went over my girlfriend's house and we watched Degrassi and I made her watch Sixteen Candles, cause that movie's the shit. (just to let you know hahah). So, a few hours before, I was at a team dinner cause we have a states game tomorrow for hockey, and they couldn't have the dinner tonight. But either way, we were watching Cheaper by the Dozen 2, at their house. I don't know if any of you guys remember the scene (or even watched it for that matter), but remember that part where the Mertaugh kid cracks his neck and puts his arm around the Baker girl's shoulders? Hahaha, welllllll....

I was with my girlfriend, and we were watching Sixteen Candles, and I told her about the scene and I showed her how it went, so I did what the Mirtaugh kid did, making a joke out of it, but also doing that stupid little move. =P

So I had my arm around her and she was cuddling up agaisnt me, and then I just came out with "I feel like a man..." 'cause I had my arm around her, and I was the masculine part of the situation. I dunno what she did after but she kept looking at me, then my lips, then back at my eyes, and eventually we kissed and made out and stuff.

My point is, it wasn't anything like I thought it would be. It was kind of dissapointing. She's a good kisser and all, but it just felt weird. Foriegn, almost. Maybe it's because I didn't really know what I was doing, but she kept wanting to kiss me, so I must have done something good. ;)

To be honest, I got really horny and my heart beat sped up, and I was breathing hard and fast, but I didn't feel anything except for that. I didn't feel like....fireworks, if you want to be cheesy. Is that honestly what you feel or see or something? I'm afraid that she just isn't the person I should be going out with.

xRin Tin Tin
March 1st, 2008 at 08:38pm