Help me! This is Kinda Long but I NEED HELP!!!

Ok. So today while my family decided to ditch me and go off and do their own thing I was watching 'Lost' and at the end Desmund calls his girlfriend person Penny from a ship becuase he keeps going from past to present and in the past told her that he would call her in 8 years on December 24, 2004, which he did and they were all 'I love you!' 'I've been waiting for you to call.' and being all lovey-dovey which got me thinking about how I would apoligize to my ex-boyfriend Troy. Well I really don't wanna do it to his face 'cause I just wanna say it and kinda get it over with and I espercially don't wanna do it over text message so I decided to write him a letter, BUT here's the thing. I wanna know if it's A) any good B) if i should give him the letter and C) if its appropiate.

If you don't know what I'm talking about in my last journal I talked about how I broke up with my boyfriend Troy 'cause I thought he was cheating on me at the desert and now I really want him back and yeah.

So below is a 'copy' of the letter I would like to give Troy but I want ya'll to tell me if I should give it to him and such.

'Dear Troy,

This is something that I've wanted to say for the longest time and I honestly didn't know how to say it or how to present it to you, so please read this with an open mind and know that I'm not trying to 'push' you into anything by writing this.

I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions but you kind of have to understand my position and I'm sorry if you thought I was being a hypocrite but I was some-what unaware that I was being one and really if you could just forgive me for being stupid and jealous then I promise that if you were to ever give me a second chance that I would prove to you that I HAVE learned from my mistakes and I HAVE grown as an individual. My time spent with you was the best time I ever had and I threw it away because I was stupid and right now all I want is to be on a friend basis with you and nothing more. So please don't feel like I'm pushing you back into being with me becuse I'm not and I suppose I will try and understand if you never want to give me a second chance but you have to put yourself in my shoes and realize what I was going through when we broke up and I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart.

Truly,
Emma'

So there it is and please leave me comments on it. I will and really need your help and advice.
March 2nd, 2008 at 05:16am