OMG I am friggin trapped

I a few days its gonna be my birthday (March 5) and I will officialy be 16!!!! YAY ME! But I asked my mom if I could go out with my friends to the movies. As a little celebration (my party is gonna me in June) she said "I don't know them so no!" I nearly hit the roof of the house. Are you supposed to know every single one of my friggen friends so I can go out with them. And she's never home she's always at workd so How are you going to get to know them!!!

I don't know why I even friggen bother asking her! I have never gone to the movies with my friends or anywere else for that matter with kids my own age! I am sick and tired of hanging out with kids that are still in gade school! Its so sad that I can't even go out that I am just literealy trapped in my house just destined to be an overly sheltered kid so when I do turn 18 I won't know how to act of be around people. I just can't stand the overbearing b**** she is a pest. And she's the first to comment on why I don't bring people over.

"Oh courtney your such a hermit why don't you go out and get some fresh air." I want to be with my friends idiot so what the hell is the point of going outside with

a) little kids that I am so tried of going with
or B) alone.

Sometimes I feel so alone and disatnt I can't help but shut other people out.

I am trapped but once I reach 17 (the allowed age for me to date) I am gonna go all out.

Kids who are half my age have gone to the movies with there friends and there houses. I am so sick of being sheltered this nest is getting so cramp I can't take it anymore.

Its not only the movies I can't even go to the friggen library by myself

WHAT THE FUCK AM I 6!!!!

I can't go the damn Library without supervison its like I have nothing to look forward to. Our computer doesn't have internet so I can only go on the internet at school or at the library. What if I have to do a report! I fail then cause she always says.

"OH next weekened Courtney we'll go"

NEXT WEEK NEXT WEEK NEXT WEEK IS ALL I FUCKING HERE NOW A DAYS.

I have a good mind so that I just go during my last period free at school and be done with this bull shit she puts me threw!!!!
March 3rd, 2008 at 04:35pm