Contraception anyone?

Um, well...

I may be aquiring another house mate very soon.
She's on the verge of being thrown out
And the worst thing is,
It's totally unreasonable.

You see...She's 14 and as been with her bf for a few months which her parents know about and they were all fine about but what they didn't know is that April and Aaron were having sex (who isn't now a days?). So on Saturday...ehem...their condom split. April, being the mature, sensible girl she is got me to drive her to the nearest hospital. So me and my cousin and April and Em who's like, April's best mate, went to the hospital.

At the hospital they did their thing and made sure all was well and she wasn't going to get an std or pregnant or something. As always, they said it would be confidential.

Anyhoo, at about 1 in the afternoon today there was a knock on the door. I thought it was someone from the school finding out why we weren't in school or something like that, so I sent Ridley(my cousin who lives with me) to answer the door. I was on the couch and Ridley came back into the room with a cyring April in tow.

I was worried.

Cuz gets girlfriend and April's best mate (Em) and she takes April into another room and they talk etc. Turns out somehow, April's parents found out about the whole condom-hospital-sex extravaganza and called her up during school and were so mad it's almost untrue.

Anyway, we're trying to find otu how they know, cos I didn;t tell her parent's, neither did April,Ridley or Em or Aaron and they're the only people that knew. And Aprils' parents are set to throw her out. I hope they don't, its a mistake and a terrifying problem that could happen to anyone, I just think she handled it really maturely.

Any thoughts?
March 3rd, 2008 at 07:33pm